This took way longer than it should have. In fact, I was going to update on Saturday, but a nasty cascade of events happened:
1. Photoshop fails to start.
2. Reboot, launch PS again, scan.
3. Spend about an hour looking for the stylus for my tablet so I can draw the speech bubble in the last panel.
4. Fail to find the stylus, reconnect scanner to scan in hand-drawn version.
5. PS crashes, taking all my work with it.
That said, I think that panel 2 and the last panel are some of the better panels I’ve drawn in a while (in b4 ‘lol J never updates’ jokes). I don’t think I would have been able to draw a sleeping pose at that angle before — staring at this image seems to have helped. The last panel is one of the best dynamic poses I’ve drawn in a while, and I regret not adding more speedlines on the bat to convey a sense of speed.
Anyway, now that I’m actually settled in somewhat, I might be able to post more. Next time: gadgets I’ve picked up recently.